Due to the low impact nature of athletics council usually gives us permission to make the decision about conducting events at Dunbar Park.
We will only cancel competition if the track is deemed unsafe to conduct any events. We may use the wet weather program if necessary. If you are unsure about morning competition, it is worthwhile making the trip to the ground as it is likely to be usable.
Cancellations will be posted on the home page of this website by 7:30am on the morning of competition. We will also post on TeamApp and Facebook. TeamApp is where we will post first