Fancy a Friday night of fun?!
We are excited to announce our first night of PB’s for the 2022/23 season.
Friday 4th November 2022, 6:15pm at Dunbar Park
The night of PBs (Personal Bests) is a fun opportunity for athletes to compete against other athletes to try and beat their recorded PB
- Athletes can enter to run 100m, 400m or both events.
- Heats will be seeded.
- Results will be published on the night via Results HQ.
- No refunds, no protests, no records. Just some fun and an opportunity to get a PB.
- $2 entry per athlete
- Link to sign up is: https://www.trybooking.com/CDWVA
- Please arrive by 6:15pm for a prompt 6:30pm start
- Please wear your Ryde uniform
- PB’s and results will not contribute towards end of season trophies.
Entries close on Thursday 3rd November at 7pm, to enable heats to be determined before the night.