Keeping COVID-19 Safe at Little Athletics
A big thank you to those that came along Saturday for the start of our season!
The weather was amazing and the track was fabulous.
We hope your athletes had a wonderful morning!
Unfortunately we still had a few hiccups in regards to the rules we need to abide by to remain COVID-19 safe. Please refer to the following information for clarification.
- Before doing anything else, check in via QR code, either app or use camera function.
- Proceed to Volunteer sign on desk to nominate or be allocated an event to assist with.
- Athlete to then meet their age manager at first events for warm up (unless they have a specified early event refer to below timetable).
- Volunteer parent/guardian to proceed to nominated event.
- If you are not assisting on the field, you must wait in your car – there are no spectators this season.
- When you leave the grounds, you must check out of Dunbar park.
~If you are not assisting on the field and are waiting in your car – check out of Dunbar Park whilst in the car park. Check in again when you are re-entering the grounds.
~The earlier you arrive the more likely you will be able to choose which event to help with.
~One parent per family at the grounds. No unregistered siblings to attend.
~Appropriate footwear must been worn on the field; ie enclosed footwear.
~A reminder to remain socially distanced when you are waiting for your athlete to finish their events.
~Please support our Canteen and BBQ, however we encourage you to not loiter once your athlete(s) is(are) finished all their events.
~We cannot exceed 500 max capacity otherwise we risk the sport being shut down and financial penalties both for Ryde Athletics and as individuals.
~to ensure we stay under 500 capacity we have had to turn away potential athletes who wanted to compete, please use your space/place at Dunbar Park productively.
~Without parental involvement we cannot run Little Athletics, we need your help!
If you have any concerns about any of the above please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org